Saturday, February 8, 2014

Life without a Snow Day


Last week, when I thought I was done for the day,
I remembered that I had told my friend, 
I would make her these.


So, I felt bad for forgetting and
made them.
So Easy


I bought the pattern here.
I am not sure why, it could be me,
but I didn't like the directions.
 I did it my way and they are cute.
In the end, my friend is happy.


I wanted a Snow Day.....
....Please....
 We got snow, without the Snow Day.


I made two more 6 inch blocks.
The center of this ^ block was 1 1/8th inch square.
Oh me, Oh my.


It looks like I have another month of making these little guys,
Unless, of course, we have a SnowDay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...