Sunday, November 24, 2013

Finished!

My knee has been in a bad way for a couple of weeks,
so I have tried to let it rest, which allowed me to finish up a couple of projects.

My mother sent this little table cloth home with me.  
It just needed one corner done, and then I finished off with some binding.
I have never done that before, and may never do it again.



As I was putting this block of the month together,
I got a phone call asking me if I wanted to another one this year.
"Ummm, I don't think so, but thanks for thinking of me."


A few six years ago, I decided to make a quilt for each of my husbands siblings.
I am on sibling # 6, with one more to go.
They all didn't get a quilt, some got table runners, 
and M & M didn't get one, because M makes the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen.
But this one is done and ready for the mail. 


And last, but not least, I got these little mittens started.
I am excited to finish this little project.


The good news is that I went to the doctor 
and he patched me up and my knee no longer needs to rest.
It is a good thing, because I was running out of projects to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization