Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quilting for Labor Day Weekend

I may be the only one who can take two weeks
on a quilt that takes a couple of hours.
I must admit, it looked like a bunch of fabric that didn't work together,
So I took it outside to get a quick photo.


It does look like flowers!
It took some time to get the photo,
because we had a little Idaho breeze.


I totally did the math wrong on the border for this quilt.
And having all of these left over was making me feel stupid bothering me.


I think every person who sees me working on this quilt say the same thing.
"I love the colors."
So I thought I would try a crib size.


I have just begun, but I think it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...