Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bag It

When I was visiting my mom, she pulled out some fabric and asked me to make her some bags.
I had made her one a few years ago.
I spent some time remembering what bag I had given her.


She likes it because it folds up flat.
I am sorry to say that I am having trouble seeing out of my new glasses when I am sewing.
However, she Macular degeneration, and will never know.
I have just one question.
Is it wrong to take her fabric, make a couple of bags, and send them to her for Mother's Day?
If it is wrong, I don't want to be right.


After sewing tulips for months, and months,
mine are up and making me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...