Sunday, January 20, 2013

Block of the Month

I went to my quilt group and some had started their new projects.
I told you that they would be different,
but I found them really different.



So I came home and picked some colors.
I'm right in there with my friends.
It is different, and I want to throw in some red to boot.


God Bless our BOM's

We do most of our sewing machine business through a local fabric store.
However, we also will go a pick up from individuals.
So, I went with my husband to pick up a machine.
This had been in there a long, long, time so,
he just picked up the cabinet and brought it home.


For the record, this old machine, just needed cleaned.
It is hard to break the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...