Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday Quilting Fun

So my friend Dixie and I went to the Twin Falls Quilt Walk yesterday.
There were not a lot of quilts, but we ran into a lot of friends.
This was a cute one.


I have had fabric to make my grand daughter a quilt all summer.
I could not figure out exactly what I wanted.  
When I went to the quilt show in Montana, I figured it out.
So I found this pattern in Quick Quilts and



did this.  I love it.  Can't wait to put on the boarders and take a better picture.


I went a little flannel crazy the other day.
I know I have a few baby girl presents coming soon, so I stocked up.
Love all that pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...